Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer Chic @ Sneak Peek


Ever have one of those moments where as you are getting dressed or just sitting around a song starts tumbling through your head?  I have them often, and I am also one of those people who can manage to work a song, or at least lyrics into almost any conversation.  As I was putting together this ensemble today I had one of those moments and everything came together, from the entire feel of the outfit to the location and of course, the song.  

...
She said, make me a bird, I'll fly away
Beyond the comforts of the sick, sick game
I said, make me a bird, and I'll fly too
Don't care where, just want to spend some time with you
A little time with you
Just a blue-eyed boy and a green-eyed girl
And the brightest moon in the whole damn year
And, oh!, I wake up to find this daydream
Her eyes make diamonds look like loose change
The kind that make a man
Lose track of what he's saying, like,
Oooooooh
She said, make me a bird, I'll fly away
Beyond the comforts of the sick, sick game
I said, make me a bird, and I'll fly too
Don't care where, just me and you
Elektrik People - Make Me a Bird

Sneak Peek opened on Monday with all kinds of new and exclusive designs from some of the grids hottest creators on the grid.  The venue for the event has changed and grown, meaning there are even more amazing pieces to get your hands on, including this fabulous dress from KL Couture.  The "Amelie" dress comes in sizes for SL Classic and Mesh Avatars meaning you are sure to find a perfect fit.  The dress is very well made including the exquisite lace detailing along the bodice and flirty skit.  The necklace is also available at Sneak Peek from Kunglers Extra and goes very well with the dress.  My poses today are exclusive to the event from KaTink and HelaMiyo so make sure to visit the event to see the rest as well as the rest of the collection at this round of Sneak Peek


Ok, let's face it, I am a Shoe-aholic.  There, I have said it!  And luckily for me, there happens to be a way I can feed this addiction without having to break the bank.  I am addicted to the Lazy Sundays sale event which usually happens to feature E.C.R.U..  If you haven't heard of the store then you are truly missing out on creative, and unique shoe designs in fabulous color packs at truly amazing prices, even when not on sale!  I am absolutely in LOVE with this pair and just had to share them with you all!  When I laid eyes on these stilettos with the Scorpion detail I might have squealed out loud here in my office and immediately picked up both texture packs so I can wear them with ANYTHING!  So don't be surprised if you see me out and about on the grid in these stunning heels!  Oh, I might have given the lil guys nicknames as well.  Do yourself a favor and go fall in love with E.C.R.U. like I have!

Style Card
Body - Slink
Hair - MINA - Elvire - Natural @ FaMeshed - ENDS SOON
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Max
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Necklace - Kunglers Extra - Amala - Crystal @ Sneak Peek
Dress - KL Couture - Amelie - SL Classic and Mesh Avatars @ Sneak Peek
Bracelets - Glam Affair - Bangles - Black
Rings - Zenith - Geometry
Nails - Alaskametro - Classic Gold
Shoes - E.C.R.U. - Insideous

Poses
Top pic - KaTink - Gabby @ Sneak Peek
Shoe pic -  HelaMiyo - OMG! Shoes @ Sneak Peek


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~    


No comments: