Thursday, May 14, 2015

The EYES have it!

Most of you know that I didn't just start this blog because I loved fashion; it grew more from my love of the artistic designs creators continually make on the grid.  One of my favorite things about Second Life in general is that you can be anyone, or anything you want to be.  For those of you who love the Roleplay side of SL, I hope you have discovered Lone Wolf Studio and the amazing, one of a kind, hand painted eyes.  Today I am featuring 5 of 6 new releases currently in the main store, including a new group gift and hunt items. 

Attack!
Resident Evil inspired
Infected RE umbrella logo eye with a zombie lurking, if you look closely
Price - $30L
Released May 1


Bee
For the Birds and Bees Hunt
Price - $1L during the hunt, $30L after
 

Darkside/Lightside
Sith and Jedi inspired 
Lightside Darkside Hunt
Started May 4
Price - $1L during hunt, $30L after 



Umbrella
Another RE inspired eye
Tattered Umbrella Corp Logo
Free Group Gift!!!


No comments: