Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Play me a tune

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!  Sorry I have been away again, but I had to listen to my back and stay in bed for a few days just to get to the point of being functional again.  The boxes are starting to pile up as are the notecard's wondering what I have been up too, so the only thing to do is get through it!  The month of August is always full of birthdays for me, with 3 family members and some of my closest friends occupying the Leo and Virgo parts of the star chart, so later this week I will be taking off for a few days to relax with the family around the pool down the Phoenix way.  Of course, before I take off I will make sure I have taken care of as many responsibilities as I can and when I return I am hoping a few days spent in the pool will help alleviate some of the back pressure so I can get back to work again!  I cannot begin to explain how much this has put a cramp in my style this Summer.  But, as the saying goes.... "Want to make God laugh?  Make a plan!"  That sums up my Summer in all reality so until my back puts me back on track, whatever plans I had for my future are on hold.  Which means I will blog when I can and as often as I can and continue to provide you all with some insight into the fashion world on Second Life.  I appreciate every single one of my readers and followers and love the feedback and support you all give me.  I never would have imagined that a little blog about fashion on SL could become something so much more.  It is a great feeling and trust me when I say that things have to be bad for me to stay away, otherwise I would probably overwhelm everyone with all of my thoughts!!!!

In the past I have mentioned I love being a part of We Love to Blog for many reasons, but truly my favorite is getting to promote up and coming designers that not everyone has gotten to hear about yet!  I get a bit excited when I get something new from Tashi, and when I saw they were in the current round of The Instruments I might have bounced a little!  Leave it to Tashi to bring you a fabulous dress with a color change HUD, shoes and nails to match!  One stop shopping this August at The Instruments!


I absolutely love this little dress with its delicate slit and soft appearance.  I tossed on the "Maitreya" version of the dress and WOW, what a shape!!!  Yes, I have done a bit of enhancement up top but most of the credit for that goes to the dress!  Each piece available was created to mix and match together so head on over and create your favorite look today, while you are at it, make sure and drop by IT! as well and grab this months group gift!


The Arabesque Collection is exclusively for group members only at the store and comes with a HUD to change colors and also has a resizer ensuring a perfect fit every time.  I love the intricate scroll work and dainty, yet bold Turquoise pieces which adorn both the necklace and earrings; they would make a great addition to any jewelry box, so don't wait any longer and head on over today!

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Hair - Fiore - Nia
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Earrings and Necklace - IT! - Arabesque (August Group Gift )
Nails - Tashi - Bars @ The Instruments
Dress - Tashi - Alondra @ The Instruments
Shoes - Tashi - Debra @ The Instruments

I hope you have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

1 comment:

Aneanu said...

Beautiful captures, thank you! :)