Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It's perfect sweater weather

I don't know about the rest of you but the nights are a bit chilly here in the mountains of Arizona and my sweaters have come out of hiding and my next search will be for my gloves and scarves as the temps start to dip into the 30's.  The enMESHed Hunt started the 15th of the month  and runs through sometime in October, though I couldn't find an end date on the website, so make sure to check it out for all the latest hints and pics of goodies available on the hunt.  If you complete the hunt, there are end prizes as well, so make sure to check out all the information and get your hunt on!  Today I am showing off the gorgeous sweater and scarf combination from NoName, which happens to be your end prize if you complete the hunt!


The Kate combo comes with a fantastic HUD to change the sweater and scarf colors and all are perfect for this time of the year.  I happen to love these jeans, which are also from NoName, and I wear them every chance I get, and I can think of no better ensemble for Autumn than a sweater, scarf and your favorite jeans.  Check out the hunt HERE and make sure to check out all the details so you don't miss any fabulous end prizes like this set!!!!  

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - Exile - In the Shade
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Industrial
Earrings - Cae - Poise
Rings - Cae - Phases
Sweater - NoName - Kate - enMESHed Hunt END Prize
Jeans - NoName - Remi Ripped


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  


No comments: