Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Waterside Market Collection from unKindness!

I have never really been quite sure how my mother got into Jazz music at a young age but I have to say I am very grateful because that grew into Soul and R&B.  I can't think of a time when Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding or others from that era weren't playing in our home.  We didn't watch a lot of television but we spent a lot of time going through records and sitting at the piano together.  Those days hold some of my fondest memories and singing became an outlet for me, which I cannot thank my Mother enough for, because without that release there are times I don't think I would have gotten through without it.  As I was decorating this scene with the new gacha goodies from unKindness one of my favorite songs started playing its way through my head that fit the mood of the scene I was trying to create.  So join me down on the end of the dock for a little while; dangle your feet in the water and just relax for a bit with your favorite beverage and close your eyes for a moment and be carried away to a place where time moves more slowly, and the tides mark the hours of the day.


unKindness truly sets the scene for any Southern Bayou, waters edge, or river sim and is a perfect addition to any photo sim to add a bit of rustic, Southern charm with their Waterside Market Gacha collection.  The entire set is available only at the Wayward Halloween Gacha event until Midnight SLT October 31st!  Each piece is uniquely designed with an incredible attention to detail that brings the entire set together seamlessly, from the outside scene, to the market inside.  


The crates, barrels and foods can be placed inside and around the market along with the wonderful palette desk and matching accessories.  If you are looking for truly unique, original mesh creations to decorate your surroundings then make sure to head on over to the event and pick up these fantastic pieces from unKindness, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Gacha Key

unKindness - Waterside Market @ Wayward Halloween Gacha til 12am SLT Halloween Night!



No comments: