Thursday, November 19, 2015

Why is it every time I walk in the Coffee Shop I only think of coffee in bed?

Every morning I wake up and grab a cup of coffee and no strange memories come flooding in, it is just a cup of coffee after all.  But when I happen into a Coffee Shop I am suddenly overwhelmed with memories of you and coffee in bed.  It's funny how years, even decades can pass and you still flutter in and out of my mind.  I remember the arguments over me ruining my coffee with creamer and your addiction to black coffee, which makes me cringe.  These are the memories I treasure however, they are the happy moments we spent in our short time together before you were taken from this world.  And coffee in bed is a memory I will gladly cherish, though you can still keep your black coffee!


Black Coffee in Bed
Squeeze
There's a stain on my notebook
Where your coffee cup was
And there's ash in the pages
Now I've got myself lost
I was writing to tell you
That my feelings tonight
Are a stain on my notebook
That rings your goodbye


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Sam
Hair - Asset - Numb @ Hairology
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Industrial
Jewelry - Cae - Quad @ FaMESHed
Sweater, Skirt, Purse and Shoes - Flippant - Preppy NEW!! NEW!!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
 
 

No comments: