Sunday, December 6, 2015

This is going to be a Christmas fit for a Princess, and it's about time I had one

I have always wanted my very own fairy tale mirror with lights, and preferably a Fairy God Mother, but we know that isn't going to happen, but as luck will have it, I now have my very own Princess Mirror!  I might have gotten a bit excited when I saw this mirror was going to be at The Fantasy Collective and I actually made myself wait to get it until yesterday, if you can believe it, but I was waiting for the crowds to die down and to really have time to look around.  That event makes me crazy though because I have a tendency to get lost in all those winding paths and crisscrossing pathways, but when I am on a mission it doesn't matter, that mirror was going to be mine!  I happened up on a few other things while I was there, which was a happy surprise as well, so check out the website for the event to grab the shopping guide and get your hands on some wonderfully whimsical items!


I was actually putting all of this together for another post when I finally connected with the wonderful Luana Barzane and got all my blogger stuff and two gorgeous new gowns for Amarelo Manga!  The Nilfa Long Gown has a fantastic Teal to Gold fade from the bottom to the top that is flawless and the dress fits magnificently well without breaking or stretching as I posed and moved around.  Looking for a curve hugging, cleavage baring dress for the Holiday season then make sure to head on by the store today!  


I often think that nail designers don't get a lot of credit for the hard work that they do, so I am trying to make sure I include them in my posts with a close up to spotlight the incredible designs made on such a tiny platform!  This release can only be found at the SL 2015 Christmas Expo right with all or part of the proceeds going to benefit Relay for Life, so you get fabulous nails AND get to donate to a wonderful cause!  What could be better?!  

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Marlow + Custom Lips
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow - Sage
Hair - Little Bones - Purr @ Uber
Earrings - JUMO - Yakuza Gold Pearls
Nails - La Boheme - First Frost Gold @ SL 2015 Christmas Expo
Gown - Amarelo Manga - Ninfa Long Gown NEW!!! NEW!!!
Shoes - JUMO - Sherilyn - Aqua
Pose - Vitalus Animatum - Sci Fi 2 - L4

The Decor Details
Rug - Kaerri - Rose Rub
Tree - Sway's - [Bell] Little Christmas Tree (FLF)
Candles - Sway's - [Winter] - Jars with Candles (FLF)
Curtain - Shiny Shabby - Gift
Antique Stand - Soy - Old Hand Wash Bowl Stand (FLF)
Star - revival - Star Light @ FaMESHed
Arm Chair and Ottoman - Zerkalo - Winter Evening @ Chapter Four
Hanging Curtain - ASO! - Vintage Curtain @ The Fantasy Collective
Mirror - Una - Princess Mirror @ The Fantasy Collective

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion and home decor trends work for  you!
~Jade~

 
 
 

No comments: