Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wonderfully chic for Christmas

As I sit and look out the window my view happens to be a bit short at the moment, since all I can see is white!  The snow has been falling off and on since Sunday night and apparently we are due up to 6 inches by the time day is done and another 6 tomorrow.  Which if I had put up a tree and was planning on spending Christmas here at home, it would be fantastic.  However, the holidays are down at my parents this year and my sister doesn't get off of work until late tomorrow afternoon.  So now I sit wondering if we are even going to be able to get down there for Christmas, which has me a bit cranky and preoccupied at the moment.  However, to brighten up my day I headed on over to Trés Chic to do a little retail therapy and see if I could lighten my mood a bit, and it worked!  No matter where I happen to end up for Christmas at least I will wonderfully chic!


This round of Trés Chic is full of outdoor and garden accessories as well as TONS of hair and some fantastic wardrobe pieces as well.  On Friday I had picked up this fantastic dress from Valentina E for Fifty Linden Fridays and I went to Trés Chic hoping to find something to toss over it to create the perfect ensemble and I didn't have to look very far!  This adorable, fuzzy jacket is by Mimikiri and comes in a wide variety of colors AND there is also a gifty in the booth which happens to be this jacket in Red, which as far as I am concerned, that is reason enough to head to the event!  But if you are still needing more incentive then check out these fabulous heels from Ricielli!  The Astrid heels come in the Fatpack at the event offering you 20 different colors via HUD with metal choices as well.  I love the v front on the shoes that actually looks a lot like a deer hoof, which I think is a brilliant touch this time of year, and I hope you do too.  As usual, MINA brings us a very well made, well textured hair available in the traditional MINA colors as well as different versions for Materials and not, making them incredibly versatile and well worth your Linden!  I love to decorate around my little home sim and when I saw these pieces from Shutterfield, I knew they would fit right in with the current decor around the land.  If you too are looking for a couple of vintage pieces to complete your home or store decor then make sure to check out this round of Trés Chic, you won't be disappointed!  I hope I have given you enough incentive now as this round is truly a lot of fun, and now that the crowds have died down hopefully you can get around easily as it can be a bit tricky when it nears capacity!

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Fenja
Hair - Mina - Stella @ Trés Chic
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Oxidation
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss @ Anybody
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - Zara @ Anybody
Earrings and Necklace - Meva - Ani
Dress - Valentina E - Noell Belted Dress - FLF Edition - Cranberry
Jacket - Mimikiri - Fur/Alba/Black @ Trés Chic
Shoes - Ricielli - ASTRID - High Heels - 20 colors @ Trés Chic
Pose - PosESion - Mona

The Landscape Details 
Trees - Little Branch - Conifer V1 @ FaMESHed
Fence piece - Shutterfield - Winter Decor Fence @ Trés Chic
Sled - Shutterfield - Sled with Decor @ Trés Chic
Red Fence - unKindness - Winter Picket Fences @ FaMESHed

No comments: