Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blown away

Last night I went to bed in a pretty good mood so when this morning I woke up wanting to kill the world I was seriously surprised.  So as most of you know, indulging the mood instead of trying to hide it is part of how I function.  Music is playing with the volume turned up louder than normal with a lot of aggro songs in the current mix.  I have no clue what set me off but it is one of those days I am angry at the world, though in all reality, it's no one's fault I feel this way.  Apparently my chemicals got confused last night or I had a dream I can't remember that put me in this mood.  Though I want to be around people at the moment, I don't think I would be very socially acceptable.  I have a friend in Phoenix who used to say that I am funniest when I am bitter and ticked off, which still amuses me.  Guess it's only that way if I have not targeted you as the cause of my mood.  As the day has progressed, I have pinpointed WHO this venomous mood is directed at, but since the target in my mind I can never approach, the walls of my house will get the brunt of my anger today.  However, as I write this I have started to smile, and maybe a bit of a bitter chuckle has escaped my lips since I know that this mood is truly out of place!  For the first time in my life I am truly happy and secure in myself and perfectly content with the way my life is, which is something very new.  I am enjoying the feeling and although the path I am on now was brought about by my heart getting torn to pieces a few years ago I am thankful for that pain.  Out of pain and adversity came a strength in purpose and a dedication to myself and my soul.  All the past, like dead leaves cluttered on the forest floor just needs to be blown away.

Blown Away
Carrie Underwood
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

There's not enough rain in Oklahoma
To wash the sins out of that house
There's not enough wind in Oklahoma
To rip the nails out of the past
Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away,
Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away
'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday
Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,
Blown away

She heard those sirens screaming out
Her daddy laid there passed out on the couch
She locked herself in the cellar
Listened to the screaming of the wind
Some people call it taking shelter
She called it sweet revenge
The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Hair - Mina - Peggy
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Oxidation
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Eye Shadow - Alaskametro - Glitter
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss
Dress - TASHI - Felicia @ The Instruments
Bangles - MEVA - Bangle - Gold
Pose - Luanes World - Time Can Not Erase


 Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: