Saturday, February 13, 2016

Irrie's Dollhouse Vintage Craft Room @ The Gacha Garden

I don't know about you, but the women in my family were never very crafty, so I had to have those experiences vicariously through my friend's Mom's and Grandmother's.  Later on in life, my former Mother-In-Law gave me my fill and I think in many ways tainted the way I looked at those who were artsy and craftsy, but now I find it one of my favorite things to do.  Funny how age changes you.  But, I digress, back to my original thought.  My Grandmother took over the businesses in their town's accounting during World War II and my mother worked until I graduated from High School.  I do however remember her making my clothes when I was very little, and the pictures attest to the fact she knew how to sew one pattern in all kinds of colors.  Thankfully she gave up that pursuit.  As I unpacked this gacha set from Irrie's Dollhouse still available at The Gacha Garden I thought to myself that this is the kind of room a Grandmother would painstakingly make bits and bobs and goodies for her grandchildren and possibly the kids in the neighborhood.  With the bright light through the windows I might have been able to smell a bit of vanilla as I pictured the woman who might have worked in this area.  If you happen to have a need for this in your home then do yourself a favor and head on over before this round ends!


The Décor
Irrie's Dollhouse - Vintage Craft Room Set @ The Gacha Garden
Vintage Craft Room Set

~ 100% Original Mesh
~ 10 Commons, 2 Rares

Vintage Craft Room Skybox (Not pictured in Review packs)

~ 100% Original Mesh
~ Seed of Inspiration Ultra Rare 

No comments: