Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Let me be your Valentine

Let me take you in my arms my love, let me
Stay with you tonight, let me run my fingers
Over you let me kiss you where you might
Find joy and excitation in a trembling sort of
Way, let me love you with a passion, let me
Hold you, let me stay
Let me take you to distraction where your mind
Won't let you go, let me take you to fullfilment
Turn you over, love you slow, let me take you
To excitement make a lonely night divine, let
Me touch you, let me love you, let me be your, 
Valentine
Joseph G. Dawson
Looking for that perfect ensemble to blow the mind of your special someone this Valentine's Day?  Then head over to the Marketplace or to the in-world store and get your hands on this stunning outfit today from Virtual Diva!  The Amore ensemble comes with the bikini, jewelry, and wings all for the amazing price of ONLY $100L!  So you can dazzle and do it without breaking the bank!  Which is ALWAYS a plus in my book.  


I had to get up close and personal for everyone to show off these gorgeous new roleplay eyes from Lone Wolf Studio currently available for the Key to My Heart Hunt that runs through the 16th of the month.  The Cotillion eyes are unisex and mesh as usual meaning you can adjust them to fit your head, as I did to fit my mesh head from LeLutka, which was easier than fitting some of the other eyes on the grid with the mesh heads, giving them an A+ for eyes.  If you are willing to do a bit of looking, then the eyes are only $1l, but if you don't have a lot of time then just grab them for $25L and save yourself some time.  And in case you didn't know, Alaskametro has updated ALL of her makeup collection for mesh heads, so head to the Marketplace and grab your favorites today!  

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - Mina - Chantal @ The Gacha Garden
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Jolie Applier
Eyes  - Lone Wolf Studio - Cotillion - Key To My Heart Hunt
Shadow - Alaskametro - Zara
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Fantasia
Lips - Alaskametro - Creme Red
Earrings, Necklace, Wings, Bikini - Virtual Diva - Amore - MP  Store
Pose - PosESion - Coquette
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your evening or day if on the other side of the world from me, and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: