Thursday, August 18, 2016

So much to do and so little time to do it in

The final countdown has begun for me to be out of my townhouse permanently and all of the sudden it seems like there is so much to do, and so little time to do it in that I have started to silently panic!  Today I got to take a breather and have breakfast with my Mom, which we really never get to do anymore, and it was a lovely break from the normal hustle and bustle of my days, but now I feel like I lost the whole day and it's almost time to pick the boys up from school.  I honestly don't know how I am going to get it all done before the end of the month, so next month all we have to worry about is the garage sale, cleaning the carpets and getting the place cleaned, but one way or another it will all be finished on time, no matter how many late nights it takes!  Which of course, you can imagine this means I will be a tad bit busy this month with juggling two houses, the boys and school and of course my blogging, which we know is a serious stress reliever for me, but I am always up for a challenge!  If there happen to be a few posts where I don't talk much, at least my dedicated readers will know why, since we all know I love to blabber!


For those of you South of the Equator, I know you are having dreams of Spring, and for those of us where the temperatures are starting to drop, the patio is becoming more frequently used which means everyone needs a few new things to finish off your decor.  Kaerri has released the Koloa collection in the store, which is available as a set at 50% off, or as individual pieces.  I love the very tropical feel of this collection, especially the lush plants and the table is AMAZING, with every piece tied together in glorious detail.  Do yourself a favor and head on by the store today, you won't be disappointed!

The Decor Details
Pergola - Pixel Mode - Garden Pergola @ FaMESHed
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/131/161/22

Plants, Chairs, Fountain, Table, Hedges - Kaerri - Koloa Patio
Available as a set at 50% off or as individual items
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maven%20Homes/227/9/497

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: