Friday, September 16, 2016

Virtual Diva - Silence @ Swank

I have been blogging for almost two and a half years now and this past week had me once again humbled, and at the same time feeling very proud of myself.  I have been a blogger for Virtual Diva almost since I started blogging and along the way I have learned so much from the amazing stylists, models and the wonderful creator, and I have never regretted sending in my application back in 2014 as the creator made her return to the grid after an extended absence.  Last week, I was tagged in a post on Facebook letting me know I had been chosen as Blogger of the Month for Virtual Diva!  I was blown away considering the company I keep among the bloggers for the store and today, with the release of the magazine I am feeling a bit like a proud peacock, showing off my tail feathers.  So in light of that, I decided to show off this amazing new ensemble from Virtual Diva, exclusively available at the current round of Swank, which runs until the end of the month.


The Silence pantsuit has wonderful styling with a gorgeous form fitting top, with a daring neckline and stunning, Palazzo styled pants comes in a variety of colors, only available at Swank.  The Carmin jewelry collection is designed to mix and match with all the different color combinations, so hurry on over to the event, I am sure you will not be disappointed and neither will your wallet!

The Fashion Details

In case you haven't had a chance to check out the new magazine created by the wonderful owner of Virtual Diva, then click >HERE< and have a little look!  Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!

No comments: