Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A perfect spot to curl up away from the chill outside

For the last few months, as most of you know, I have literally been running around like a chicken with my head cut off due to still not having net at home, which means I get very little time to do anything. Recently, the internet company where I have set up shop for the time being has been doing upgrades which has rendered me without net at all, or at such slow speeds that it took hours to get together one photo. I have been writing my posts at night, and then running to the "office" as fast as possible to see if the new would allow me to do work. Luckily I have been able to keep up with the event commitments I made back in July, but I have been having issues meeting the requirements of those who have entrusted me to help advertise their products. I hate to feel like I am letting anyone down, and so I am seriously scrambling this week to try and showcase as many items as is humanly possible in the next few days, so hold on and get ready to do some serious shopping!


If you are looking to add some of the magnificent colours of the season to your home then look no further than Heart Homes and the Modern Fall Living Room set.  The entire collection comes in PG and Adult versions with tons of poses to keep you, your friends and your lover occupied as we head into the holiday season here in the United States.  The collection can be seen at the Aphrodite/Heart Homes main store and purchased on the Marketplace.  I absolutely adore the colours and bright pattern combinations, since I think the majority of people shy away from the boldness in this set and I think people should pick this up and start a new trend!

The Decor Details
Heart Homes - Modern Fall Living Room Set
Check out the Demo
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/203/84/22

Marketplace Links
PG set 
Adult set

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~



No comments: