Thursday, November 3, 2016

Aphrodite - Terra Rustic Dining Room Set

That old saying, what can go wrong, will has been part of my life since Sunday morning when I came into the "office" to blog my last post for Fashion Week and my computer screen wouldn't stop flashing off and on.  I looked up the issue on the net and attempted a fix looking frantically back and forth from the phone to the computer only to have it not fix the issue.  So I packed up the tower and off to Best Buy and Geek Squad I went to have them save my new baby, since it was just purchased in July.  On the way there, I noticed my brakes suddenly start making a screeching noise so badly on the right side I was afraid to drive home, so of course that was on tap for first thing Monday morning on my sudden unexpected three day vacation, to only wake up with a cold/flu thing as well as my two boys, which means everything came to a screeching halt first thing Monday morning.  Today, as I got the computer back and up and running, I realized I didn't know half of my passwords, nor were they stored anywhere since my computer had to be reset and I lost everything.  Needless to say almost the entire morning was wasted trying to recover almost everything, and in the end, it looks like I am going to lose my Facebook page, because I cannot verify an SMS message that never gets sent.  I am frustrated and a bit overwhelmed, so I decided to take a pretty picture, and tell you about this fantastic new set from Aphrodite that was released last month!  Hopefully, this will take my mind off the fiasco of not having all my passwords saved somewhere.


The Decor Details

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: