Monday, May 15, 2017

Quiet Eyes - Petit Chat, Tableau Vivant, Amara Beauty, Studio Exposure

I hope all the Mom's out there had a wonderful day yesterday and that everyone had a great weekend.  I had an absolutely fantastic weekend with my family and my best friend spent in the outdoors doing work on the garden and the yard in general.  For the last year I have talked about wanting to put trees on our land, but it never seemed to be the right time.  Saturday I was surprised when we took off to the local Home Depot and I got to pick out two trees!  If you happen to be one of those people who live where a Weeping Cherry is common then I envy you, because I couldn't ever have enough of them; and on the other side of the yard a HUGE Purple Plum now resides as well.  I have always wanted to live some where I could have a garden and fruit trees, a place where we could be self sufficient and sustainable, and now I can see this dream coming to fruition, though I had to wait until 45 to get it!  As the sun set last night on a very long, but prosperous weekend I looked out over the fruits of our labors with quiet eyes, and I was thankful for my life. 


If you haven't been by The Avenue this month yet then you really should stop by and check it out, there are tons of amazing goodies to get your hands on, including these adorable new earrings from Petit Chat!  These earrings are incredibly well designed with an amazing attention to detail and a plethora of textures to choose from with the fabulous HUD!  I just had to take a photo of it to show you all the choices you get as an incentive to head on over to the event, if the picture above wasn't enough?!

As always you will find the earrings for an affordable price considering the time it took to craft them, so do yourself a favor and add these adorable little eggs to your jewelry box today and add a little whimsy to your life!

The Fashion Details

Shape - Custom by me

Skin - Amara Beauty - Felicia - Powder Pack LeLutka May
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Eyeshadow and Lips - Studio Exposure - Color Trend Pallete - Powder Pack LeLutka May
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/93/116/22

Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Dusk
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IKON/143/128/501

Hair - Tableau Vivant - Teri - Fitted Braid and Base @ FaMESHed 5th Anniversary
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/112/155/3000

Earrings - Petit Chat - Lil Egg Earrings @ The Avenue - May 1-26
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whispering%20Winds/36/219/21


 Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: