Saturday, January 24, 2015

Undress Me Now

Using your mind
Imagine our skin
Joined at the hip
Joined from within
By using your eyes
You're freezing my frame
Watching our clothes burst into flames

(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your eyes now
(Undress me now, you know how)


Using your mind
Using your mind

So give me a light
Or give me a drink
Just give me a reason
To feel what I think

"Undress Me Now" 
Morcheeba

Ensemble
Maillot - Tchelo's - Maillot - Exclusive @ Vogue's New Year New Trends
Heels - MODA - Pania
Necklace - Cae - Choupette 


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Poudre - Kerli Chrome
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Storm
Hair - No.Match - No.Hunt NEW!!!
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - Pathos - Clara

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday night or Sunday morning, as the case may be for all of you to the East of me.  Tchelo's has some amazing new and exclusive releases for Vogue's New Year New Trends event to satisfy all of your sexy, lingerie needs.  This stunning ensemble is labeled as a "Maillot" which technically means swimsuit, but whether on the beach, in the hot tub or in the bedroom this is a stunning set.  Head on by the event to get your hands on yours today and make sure to check out the other lingerie offerings from Tchelo's which come in all of your mesh applier needs!  Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night, and hopefully soon, someone will be peeling you out of whatever you have on for the night!


Remember to always stay true to your own style, making the current fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: