Monday, February 23, 2015

Grace


Ever have one of those moments where you don an ensemble and suddenly you feel transported, whether in time or place?  Today was one of those moments when I slid into this magnificent gown from Masoom.  The "Grace" dress truly made me feel like Grace Kelly and I was suddenly having visions of vintage Hollywood and the years of grace and glamour.  The fit on this dress is just perfect and the long peeking line of flesh makes it sensual as well as elegant.  Head on over to the store and make sure to grab your favorite and check out all the other wonderful new releases while there and shine this Spring season.  I paired the dress up with my favorite new shoe release from Precious Designs to add a little edge to the sensuality of the dress.  If you are looking for a new soft, short yet wonderfully feminine hair then head on over to N.21 and grab this fantastic new hair from Lamb!  

Dress - Masoom - Grace - Dove
Shoes - Precious Designs - No More Tears
Earrings - Lazuri - Sienna AllinOne
Ring - Zenith - Ring of Fury - Silver


Hair - Lamb - Birdy @ N.21
Skin - Glam Affair - Ellie
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Eyeliner - DeeTaleZ - Black - E
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - DaneMarkZ - Pantone Spring

The "Birdy" hair was exactly the classic Hollywood style with a little bit of modern edge I was looking for to wear with this dress and I was just delighted when I discovered it yesterday at my trip to N.21.  Lots of wonderful color options are available and as usual I fell in love with the Ombres.  I hope you are a lover of the classic beauties and head on over to grab your favorite color of the "Grace" dress and Lamb's newest release at N.21.  

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: