Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Those Eyes

I can do what I want,
I'm in complete control
That's what I tell myself!
I got a mind of my own,
I'll be alright alone
Don't need anybody else!
I give myself a good talking to
No more being a fool for you
I remember how you made wanna surrender!
 
 
Damn your eyes!
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes!
 Alex Clare
Damn your Eyes
 
Dress - Topic of Discussion {TOD} - Imala Halter - Forest @ My Vogue Valentine's
Shoes - Heydra - Monroe - Black @ Designer Circle 2/15 - 2/28 $100L
Jewelry - Lazuri - Fall Romance Collection
 
 
I hope all you wonderfully curvy, true ladies have made it over to the newest round from SL Vogue and picked up romantic, flowing gorgeous pieces celebrating the femininity of the Spring season.  Topic of Discussion does not disappoint with their new and exclusive releases for the event!  The "Imala" halter dress comes in a couple different colors along with the clutch that compliments both dresses and if you are looking for FABULOUS new shoes then hurry on over and grab these amazing new heels from Heydra at Designer Circle.


Skin - Poudre - Yana Tigress - Lime
Eyes - IKON - Dune
Hair - Little Bones - Crystal Days @ FaMeshed
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - La Boheme - Delicate @ With Love Fair

The "Monroe" heels are an exclusive for the newest round of Designer Circle which started on the 15th and will run through 8 am SL time on Feb. 28th!  The heels come in 3 different colors and are expertly textured and designed.  The sexy, flirty, romantic, almost classic feel of these heels makes them perfect for all of your Spring ensembles so hurry by and grab yours for $100L before the round is over and they head into the store at full price. 

I hope you are all having a wonderfully wicked week and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~




No comments: