Monday, February 16, 2015

You know I love the thrill of the rush


Baby, I'm a sociopath,
Sweet serial killer.
On the warpath,
'Cause I love you
Just a little too much.
I love you just
A little too much.
(Much, much, much).
You can see me
Drinking cherry cola,
Sweet serial killer.
I left a love note,
Said you know I love,
The thrill of the rush.
Sweet serial killer,
(I guess I'll see him over).
I love you just a little too much,
Love you just a little too much, much.

Lana Del Rey - Serial Killer

I hope everyone has enjoyed their day off and are finishing off a wonderfully wicked long weekend with a bang!  Lana Del Rey provided the soundtrack today as I put together this ensemble for all of you to check out.  Virtual Diva has recently released the "Freedom" tops in a variety of colors and textures today I just had to show you the Leather version combined with my favorite high-waist leggings from Le Primitif and a couple of goodies I recently picked up from the With Love Fair.  The fit on the top is fantastic and it didn't break as I posed or moved and it is expertly textured. I also had to show off the "Aimee" hair from Catwa as well, just in case you hadn't made it by Fashion Fair 2015 to check it out.  The event runs until the end of the month and this hair is an exclusive, so hurry on over and grab your favorite color pack today!

Ensemble
Top - Virtual Diva - Freedom - Leather
Pants - Le Primitif - HighWaisted Leggings
Shoes - Reign - Alloy Heels
Necklace - Cae - Love Lock @ With Love Fair
Bracelet/Ring - LUXE - Dainty Ring - ULTRA RARE (Sad November Gacha)
Earrings - Yummy - Twinkling Star @ Uber
Ring L - Yummy - Twinkling Star @ Uber


Moi
Hair - Catwa - Aimee @ Fashion Fair 2015
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna with Custom Lips and Shadow
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Hands and Feet - Slink
Tattoo - Identity Body Shop - Guenkyo @ With Love Fair
Nails - DaneMarkZ - Black Velvet

Identity Body Shop released "Guenkyo" for the With Love Fair and it is a gorgeous piece of work, very reminiscent of the Henna Hindi tattoos that are a personal passion.  Cae, has several releases out for the With Love Fair, including this wonderful Heart and Key combination that I have a feeling you won't be see off my neck if you see me out and about on the grid.  I hope when you slide into these leggings and one of the "Freedom" tops you feel as fierce as I did today making your night even more decadent!

Happy shopping and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: