Monday, March 9, 2015

Siren's Song

Mermaid

by Walter de la Mare
Leagues, leagues over the sea I sail
Couched on a wallowing dolphin's tail.
The sky is on fire, the waves a-sheen,
I dabble my foot in the billows green.
In a sea-weed hat on the rocks I sit,
where tern and sea-mew glide and beat,
and where dark shadows the cormorants meet.
In caverns cool when the tide's a wash,
I sound my conch to the watery splash.
From out their grottos at evenings beam,
the mermaids swim with locks agleam. 

  
 Hair - Exile - Rain
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Max
Eyeshadow - The Wicked Peach - Yes Mistress
Eyeliner - DeeTaleZ - Black - E
Eyes - Lone Wolf Studio - Aqua Deluge NEW!!! NEW!!! NEW!!!
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hands - Slink - Elegant
Mermaid - Bra, Tail and AO - Pure Poison - Pirate (Past Gacha Collection)
 
I don't often get to show off any Roleplay fashion so when Lone Wolf Studio has a new release I do tend to get a bit excited!  Today, the seas were begging me to dive beneath the waves to show off the "Aqua Deluge" mesh eyes currently available in the store and soon on the Marketplace.  The eyes are a gorgeous, deep, well textured aqua blue making them excellent for many of your Rping needs.  As always, the eyes are left MOD so you can adjust them to fit your head.  Head by the store and pick up your favorites today and make sure to join the group while there and check out all the other wonderful goodies Lone Wolf Studio brings to you! 

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your own style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~


No comments: