Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Little Black Dress with a Twist

I am an avid fan of the classic looks of the golden age of Hollywood especially when revisited with a few modern touches here and there.  For well over fifty years now, every woman has been searching for the perfect "little black dress," and often we toss our hands up in the air and settle for the one in the back of the closet we picked up years ago.  Maybe the definition of the "little black dress" is what needs to change to give us all a bit more latitude when shopping.  Kaithleen's newest release for The Black Fashion Fair may be just what you are looking for to solve the black dress dilemma for this Spring and Summer.  The "Geometry" dress comes in two different versions and is an exclusive to the event so hurry on over before it's too late!  The classic 60's style sheath dress fits perfectly and moved well when I was out and about on the grid last night.  I felt a bit like Goldie Hawn or Twiggy as I chewed on the end of my long cigarette staring out into the night sky, and I have to say I LOVED it!  Suddenly I was transported to my artsy loft in Soho in the 60's and I could swear I spotted Andy Warhol over in the corner.


This ensemble begged for the perfect hair with a classic feel and lucky for us all Virtual Diva released the "Charm" hair this week!  This vintage bob with a bit of a modern flair fits fantastically and is available in a wide variety of colors making it a MUST have addition to your hair collection this Spring!   I hope you too find your answer to the "little black dress" dilemma at The Black Fashion Fair with Kaithleen's!


Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Virtual Diva - Charm NEW!!!
Dress - Kaithleen's - Geometry One @ The Black Fashion Fair
Shoes - Reign - Alexxis - Group Gift
Earrings - Kunglers - TDRF #53 - Silver
Bracelets - Glam Affair - Bangles Set - Black
Cigarette and Holder - NikotiN

I hope you have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to YOUR style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: