Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Reflections of You

Unsure of what are my dreams it seems
You have stolen my slumber
And awakened another
Life within me that is better than any other
Reaching endless heights in never ending nights
That can't be seen, put to bed this dream
Ohhhhhh
Put me on the shelf, discipline myself
To let the sparks die out
Shattering anything
That has reflections of you
You
MisterWives - Reflections


I hope everyone has had a great day and that you are ready for the upcoming weekend. Hopefully you have some shopping in your plans and if not then I hope this entices you out and about on the grid!  I wanted to share a few goodies I got this week and make sure you knew about new releases from CATWA, HEYDRA and another sale item at Glint and to share with you a piece of me tonight as I wrap up in a blanket of sweet melancholia.  Sometimes, just sometimes, it's alright to reflect upon the heartbreaks of the past for a moment to remind ourselves what we learned along the way.  Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you
From Head to Toe
Body - Slink - Physique
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna - No Longer Available
Hair - CATWA - WokeUp! NEW!!!
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign - Nymph
Jewelry Set - Glint - Diamond and Sapphire Silks Set ON SALE for ONLY 55L
Belly Chain - Glint - 
Bikini - HEYDRA - Tiki Bikini - Comes with a color HUD for all kinds of options
May 9th - 29th

 

No comments: