Monday, May 18, 2015

Under the Boardwalk


Urban United's Spring Fling Sales Event has been up and running for a few weeks now and I know you have all been by to check out all the fantastic designs from some of the hottest creators on the grid.  Just in case you have been slacking, let me give you one more reason to head on over!  Heydra has several new and exclusive releases for the event including this wonderful swimsuit.  The "Ashelyn" comes in a variety of colors which means I am sure you will find one just for you!  I love the very classic, yet modern feel of this bathing suit which comes in standard system layers and the newest appliers for mesh bodies, ensuring a perfect fit every time!  No time like the present to run on over to the event and get your hands on one!  I have fallen in love with Catwa's newest hair release, "WokeUp"!  I love the casual, and flirty style of this hair and the Butterfly Claw accessory is just adorable and comes with a HUD to change the color to match your ensemble for the day.  Also, head on by the store and check out the newest group gift as well.  I hope I have inspired you to head out on the grid today and to do some shopping!

Style Card
Body - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Kimber
Eyes - IKON
Hair - CATWA - WokeUp
Tattoo - White-Widow - Lost River
Nails - Pulcino - Secret Garden NEW!!!
Swimsuit - HEYDRA - Ashelyn - Teal @ Spring Fling


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: