Monday, August 10, 2015

Revealed in perfect detail

The Apply Me! event from Solaris started today bringing you amazing creations for all your appliers!  From bodies to heads to boobs and butts you are sure to find something for your favorites!  As most of you know I stayed covered for the most part in my blog and if I have to be a tad bit more revealing for a Sponsor, I will do it but you will get a censored picture so as to not set off the nudity police!  This round PixyStix brings this gorgeous tattoo for your hands, tummy and nipples.  The intricate detailing is well done and can be worn in pieces not as just a whole tattoo which I find to be a plus.  I hate when I want only a piece of a tattoo to show and I have to wear the entire piece and that can often times interfere with layers on mesh bodies.  So to  kick off the event I take you inside my home with the lights down low, a little Nina on the radio and the clothes kicked to the side.

Revealed in Perfect Detail
The Details
Hair - No.Match - No.Trouble
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Joice @ Uber
Eyes - IKON
Tattoo - PixyStix - Peak Hour @ Apply Me!
Pose - Kirin - Namie


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~     

No comments: