Sunday, September 13, 2015

Caught dancing in the waning rays of the sun

From time to time during this season I have been caught by many a person dancing in the sunbeams as they trickle through the curtains.  The chill of the evenings has set into my bones now and the sun seems to warm me from the inside out and keep that fire inside me lit for the coming Winter.  As I was flipping through my new pose set from Le Poppycock at Chapter Four to show off this gorgeous new ensemble from AnaMarkova Designs, I giggled a bit because this pose really made me think of how I must look when people catch me dancing and singing with the sunbeams in the living room.


The stunning, new, Ava ensemble is only available at Designer Showcase in Camel and Pure and includes the top, skirt and shoes.  Meaning you don't have to end up chest high in discarded shoes trying to find the perfect match!  Which is always a HUGE plus in my book as sometimes I find myself drowning as I try to find the best shoes for an outfit.  On a daily basis I can be found in the Phases collection from Cae that I picked up over the Summer for all kinds of reasons.  First, well, they are the moon in its different phases AND you can change the metal texture AND wear them individually or all together; making them incredibly versatile.  But of course my love for them is deeply seeded in my relationship with the moon.  Since I picked them up at separate events you will need to check the store to grab yours!  

As everyone knows, I recently moved into my new home on SL and needless to say most of my photos have been done inside it.  I continue to move things about but I am very happy with my little cottage by the lake.  My bedroom is by far the most appointed room in the house, and it is where I spend the majority of my time now, as I truly wish I could have this as my nest in real life.  If you haven't made it by FaMESHed or The Arcade yet this month then let this be another little reminder!  The house and book accessories are only available from 8f8 at The Arcade in the Storyteller's Burrow gacha and trust me when I say it is well worth the L.  I do have to say, I actually got all the pieces and didn't have to break the bank, which was a nice surprise compared to other machines.  The beautiful table and mirror combination is an exclusive from unKindness at the current round of FaMESHed.  The Autumn Vanity Set includes the table and mirror, cushion with poses, and a wreath set.  So do yourself a favor and head on over and add this amazing piece to your home today!

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Armor (Group Gift)
Hair - Mina - Elvire
Necklace, Earrings, Rings - Cae - Phases
Top and Skirt - AnaMarkova Designs - Ava - Camel @ Designer Showcase
Shoes - AnaMarkova Designs - Ava - Camel @ Designer Showcase
Pose - Le Poppycock - Angles - B @ Chapter Four

The Decor Details 
House, Bookcases - 8f8 - The Storyteller's Burrow @ The Arcade
Table and Mirror - unKindness - Autumn Vanity Set @ FaMESHed
Table and Mirror - 24 land impact with resizer
Wreaths - 1 land impact each
Cushion - 1 land impact with resizer
Sold as a set for 399L



To Autumn
John Keats 
Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
  Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
  With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run;
To bend with apples the moss’d cottage-trees,
  And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;
    To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
  With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
    For summer has o’er-brimm’d their clammy cells.

Who hath not seen thee oft amid thy store?
  Sometimes whoever seeks abroad may find
Thee sitting careless on a granary floor,
  Thy hair soft-lifted by the winnowing wind;
Or on a half-reap’d furrow sound asleep,
  Drowsed with the fume of poppies, while thy hook
    Spares the next swath and all its twined flowers:
And sometimes like a gleaner thou dost keep
  Steady thy laden head across a brook;
  Or by a cider-press, with patient look,
    Thou watchest the last oozings, hours by hours.

Where are the songs of Spring? Ay, where are they?
  Think not of them, thou hast thy music too,--
While barred clouds bloom the soft-dying day,
  And touch the stubble-plains with rosy hue;
Then in a wailful choir the small gnats mourn
Among the river sallows, borne aloft
Or sinking as the light wind lives or dies;
And full-grown lambs loud bleat from hilly bourn;
Hedge-crickets sing; and now with treble soft
The redbreast whistles from a garden-croft,
And gathering swallows twitter in the skies.

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion and decor trends work for you!
~Jade~  

 

No comments: