Saturday, September 12, 2015

Versatility is the key!

I woke up this morning and came to sit down to write this post thinking I had nothing to say.  But as I put together the pictures I was reminded that when it comes to shopping on a wardrobe often times it is the versatility of pieces that can make or break you and this newest offering from Alaskametro for Apply Me epitomizes this concept.  The Nathalie skirt/legging combos come in standard layers as well as with appliers for all of your favorite mesh bodies!  If you haven't picked up the Omega system for Maitreya then you really should as I have suddenly been able to wear all kinds of things I hadn't in the past without having to change mesh bodies.  This makes me a very very happy girl!  The skirt/leggings come in Navy, Noir, Olive, Plum, Snow and Storm meaning I am sure you will be able to find the perfect set for all your needs this Fall.

Alaskametro - Nathalie - skirt/leggings - Full @ Apply Me!
Alaskametro - Nathalie - Skirt/Leggings - Leggings @ Apply Me
Alaskametro - Nathalie - Skirt/Leggings - Skirt @ Apply Me
I haven't had a chance to check out the latest round of Mesh Avenue yet, but from what I have heard and seen in the previews it is well worth the visit, and I am sure you will find me there later!  Serenity Style has created this gorgeous piece for this round of the event and I absolutely love it!  A bit of vintage fashion decor for any platform or home!  Had to toss in my favorite rug from [CIRCA] as well to add a pop of color to the scene! 

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - Little Bones - Chorus
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass
Shadow - Pelle - Smooth - Brown
Liner - DeeTaleZ - A - Black
Jewelry - Zaara - Banjara
Top - Lush by Coco - Crossed Top - Grayed
Skirt/Leggings  - Alaskametro - Nathalie @ Apply Me 
Shoes - Pure Poison - Daya
Pose - Kirin - Namie

Decor Details
Serenity Style - Dizzie @ Mesh Avenue
Rug - [CIRCA] - Gypsy MoonSea - Velvet Area - Emerald

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  








No comments: