Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Getting ready for a little Moon Magick

It has been 10 years now since I had to stop working due to illness but at this time of year I am reminded of the double life I used to lead, well at least it seemed that way.  I spent most of my days in a suit talking to Doctors, Lawyers, Police Officers, Judges and people with Serious Mental Illnesses who also happened to have substance abuse problems.  It was very stressful but it was what drove me and inspired me.  But when you deal with intense issues on a daily basis you have to find a release, and mine was found in my faith and spirituality.  I am a tad bit high-strung at my best and I tend to wear masks well, which means that no matter the situation that arose I kept my cool until I opened the door of my home and stepped inside my space.  As I kicked off my shoes I lit Sage, or an incense and often ended up standing near the smoke, breathing deeply I would let the day melt away.  As I put together this new ensemble from POSH PIXELS I was reminded of those nights as this is something I would have had hanging in my closet for work; combined with the gorgeous Moon Magnifiers from Pure Poison at this round of Collabor88 and the scene was set.  Well, I should really say mood, since this happens to be my bedroom so the scene was already set...just waiting now for the moon to rise.


The Peyton ensemble which consists of the dress and boots, and the matching jewelry set, Leaves of Change are currently only at the September round of Fashion Limited, which means there are only 250 copies available!  The event started on the 5th and ends on the 30th but with all the items being limited releases the sooner the better!  The texturing and detailing is fantastic and the entire outfit is perfect for the upcoming Autumn with its deep reds, golds and browns.  Do yourself a favor and head on over to the event today and get your hands on this beautiful ensemble, and if you too are looking to decorate your house in a way that better represents your spirituality then make sure to head to this round of Collabor88.  The theme is Muted Coven and you will find this wonderfully mystical table, accessories and rug from unKindness and the Moon Magnifiers from Pure Poison available for you to get your hands on at AMAZING prices, so what are you waiting for?!  HURRY!!!  I hope you enjoyed another little peek inside my world and don't mind me, I am off to relax for a little bit with a massage and then later tonight, trust me when I say, I will be having a conversation with the Moon.



The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - No.Match - No.Trouble
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Industrial
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet - POSH PIXELS - Leaves of Change @ Fashion Limited
Dress and Boots - POSH PIXELS - Peyton @ Fashion Limited

The Decor Details 
House, Bed, Chair, Bookcase - 8f8 - The Storytellers Burrow @ The Arcade
Tables, Candles, Planchette Boxes, Planchette Burner, Rug - unKindness - Charmed Parlor Set (not pictured here - Fireplace and Mirror) @ Collabor88
Wall Hanging - Soy - Past Arcade piece
Curtains - junk - Shabby Curtains - Left and Right
Stove - Dust Bunny - Woodstove - Black @ The Arcade
Hanging Sun, Moon and Stars - The Forge - Moon Catcher
Dragonfly - Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway Collection - past Arcade
Mobile - The Forge - Celestial Mobile - Silver
Moon Magnifiers - Pure Poison @ Collabor88
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: