Thursday, September 10, 2015

Time to shut the curtain from prying eyes

You would think in these modern times we live in that people wouldn't have to still close their curtains or head far out into the woods to hide their practices from prying eyes, but I have often wondered if those of us who keep our faith close to the vest hide to keep the mystery and magic about our beliefs.  I know there have been many a time I have winked at people passing by as I closed the curtains or got some feisty witches to raise their voices a little higher out in the woods knowing there were campers nearby who surely could hear the melody carried on the wind.  As soon as I saw what unKindness had planned for the "Muted Coven" round of Collabor88 I started designing this scene in my head as well as hoping I could fit all the pieces into my new bedroom.  Well as you can see, the Charmed Parlor Set fit perfectly and I finally feel like my sanctuary is complete.  As we head into the high season for Pagans and the witch in everyone seems to come out, people are searching for the perfect addition to their home to pay homage to the ancient ways and this is truly what you were on the hunt for, and didn't know it!


The complete set consists of the fireplace with texture change; mirror; 3 tall candles; 3 short fat candles; planchette boxes; planchette burner; rug; table and throne with texture change as well.  Each piece ranges from 88 - 188 each or 488L for the complete set!  Can't beat the prices or the attention to detail and quality craftsmanship!  So hurry on over and grab yours today!!!!

Parlor Set - unKindness - Charmed Parlor Set @ Collabor88

The Inspiration
 
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's furniture and home decor trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: