Friday, November 13, 2015

"Almond looks that chill divine"

I know I am showing my age today, but as I was putting this all together a tune from one of my all time favorite bands popped into my head and I have been unable to rid myself of the lyrics and the sounds of the chords, which means, you all get to be treated or tormented, depending on how you feel about the 80's!

Mystify Me
INXS
All veils and misty
Streets of blue
Almond looks
That chill divine
Some silken moment
Goes on forever
And we're leaving broken hearts behind

Mystify
Mystify me
Mystify
Mystify me


I don't even know where to begin with this ensemble, to be honest, because I seriously LOVE every piece!  We will start from head to toe with this fun and curly hair from Damselfly that I picked up over the Summer at the Hair Fair, but I am sure you can find it in the store or on the MP.  Aptly named Lively the wild curls will make anyone feel a little fancy free.  If you have been following my blog for a bit now, you know I rarely stray away from DeeTaleZ skins and today is just like any other day except I got to spruce it up with this FABULOUS new lipstick from Alaskametro, exclusively on sale at Sad November!  The Angel lipsticks come in a wide variety of deep tones with a nod to the time of year here in the United States.  So if for no other reason than to get your hands on these shades available of course for all your favorite mesh heads, head on over to the event before the 21st!  I am going to rave about the Gacha Garden again because I was more than excited to be able to pick up every piece of Meva's Bogo Collection, including the Rare AND the Seed of Inspiration!  OH!  I have EXTRAS of the rare and most other pieces if interested!  Just leave me a message here or on Facebook, or send a NC inworld (JadedPanther Resident)!  After breaking the bank at the Gacha Garden on all the goodies there I was so excited to get to show you the pieces when I opened the newest release from NoName currently available at The Thrift Shop for a HUGELY discounted price!  
The Sabina dress comes with NoName's traditionally fantastic HUD offering 6 printed textures and 6 solids for the top, color, belt and skirt making it an incredibly versatile dress that belongs in your closet, especially with its current discounted price.  Sabina comes in Standard sizes as well as sizes for several of the mesh bodies, including Maitreya, which I am wearing here.  If you haven't discovered NoName yet then head on over to the event and be blown away by the attention to detail and creativity you can depend on from the store!

That pretty much does it from head to toe and I hope I have given you all plenty more reasons to check out the Gacha Garden, Sad November, The Thrift Shop and NoName!  As for me, I am heading off for a bit to spend some time with my best friend and bedmate, my dog Tonka, as we spend our last days together.  He is very ill and his Momma wants to make the best of these last days before he makes his way to his afterlife.  Take care and be kind to your furbuddies and the human ones too!

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine + Custom Shadow
Hair - Damselfly - Lively
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Liner - DeeTaleZ - A - Black
Blush - Shakeup! Cosmetics - Deep Blush [InSiena]
Lips - Alaskametro - Angel @ Sad November
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Nails - Pulcino - Gaze NEW!! NEW!!
Jewelry - Meva - Bogo Collection @ Gacha Garden
Dress - NoName - Sabina @ The Thrift Shop



Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
  

No comments: