Monday, November 30, 2015

In stillness you will find unexpected beauty

I  hope everyone had a fantastic week while I have been away for my Thanksgiving with my family, I know I am exhausted no matter how relaxing it seemed at the time.  There is always so much to do and conversations that last long into the night along with too much to eat and too much to drink; leaving me drained and still feeling stuffed.  Today I needed to find a quiet spot and just chill for a bit as my brain begins to adjust to a new work week.  As I wandered through the Winter wonderland I found myself in I paused for a moment and thought about how in stillness you can find unexpected beauty, as my eyes drifted to the wildlife around me.  This is true in our real lives as well.  When you take a walk in the silent stillness of a landscape covered by a fresh snow, pause for a few moments and wait, I am sure within a few minutes you will find unexpected beauty that you would have missed if you had just continued to trudge along.


Ever since my son was a little boy I have reminded him that Mother Nature makes the best art if you just take the time to look around.  Like the frozen droplets on the tips of a Pine tree when the sun has set after a day of melting snow; or the bright Blue Jay who calls the mountains of Arizona it's home in the Winter, to the Bald Eagle soaring high in the sky on a crisp Winter morning over the almost frozen pond.  These are the moments you can find truly unexpected beauty in stillness.  I hope the next time you are out in the woods or near your favorite pond that you remember to pause for a moment and bask in the glorious art created by Mother Nature herself.

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Hair - Elikatira - Cassidy
Sweater - NoName - Kate
Jeans - NoName - Remi Ripped
Shoes - Pure Poison - September Ankle Boots
Pose - Vitalus Animatum - Zumanity 13 - L4

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: