Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Down to the cold part

The temperature gauge in the car this morning read 6 degrees ushering in Winter before it's due date and bringing out the heavy coats, scarves, earmuffs and hoodies.  With the arrival of Winter in my real life I decided to bring snow to my SL world as well and though I know it should probably make me shiver, this time of year makes me all warm and fuzzy inside as I think of family and friends that I will get to see sooner than later.  As I wandered around my little parcel I decided it was a perfect time to put together a post for you all featuring new eyes from Lone Wolf Studio, an amazing new coat from Styled@random both perfect for this frost time of year and Indulge Temptation's newest release for Designer Circle 119!


The Peacoat from Styled@random comes in two styles with an amazing HUD featuring several perfect jewel tones for you to mix and match with your favorite skirts, slim pants or leggings.  If you have been looking for the PERFET long, body hugging skirt then hurry on over to this round of Shiny Shabby and pick up this gorgeous skirt from PEQE.  The standard sizes fit well with my mesh body and it comes in a variety of colors so you are sure to find the exact one you have been searching for!  The Peacoat fits great when you move though be careful with your layers as the back of the jacket fits quite close to the frame.  For example, I am wearing the medium jacket with an XS skirt to fix the skirt from breaking through.  Just a note, not a flaw, just wanting everyone to know that fitting a bottom to this jacket can be a bit tricky but well worth it!  


The Winter Hauntings Hunt started today and runs through the end of the month which is the only way for you to pick up the newest release from Lone Wolf Studio, Frost.  The eyes are unisex and as always can be resized if needed, perfect for all your snowy, ghostly roleplay adventures this Winter.  As usual Indulge Temptation has once again blown me away with their newest release for the current round of Designer Circle with the Crystalline Jewelry collection.  The set comes in 6 different color combinations so make sure to check them all out and pick yours up today.  The delicate pattern and stunning jewels will be a great addition to your jewelry box to pull out for all your Winter events.  I hope I have given you all a few ideas for this week to get some shopping in, and if this isn't up your alley then stay tuned, I'm sure you are to find something to your liking in a post in the near future!

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Fenja
Hair - Elikatira - Cassidy
Eyes - Lone Wolf Studio - Frost - unisex - Winter Hauntings Hunt
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Earrings and Necklace - IT! (Indulge Temptation) - Crystalline Set @ Designer Circle 119
Jacket - Styled@random - Peacoat Two - NEW!!!
Skirt - PEQE - Under - Black @ Shiny Shabby
Shoes - Reign - November


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 
 

No comments: