Sunday, January 17, 2016

Captured in perfect light in Virtual Diva

If you have been following along then you have noticed that I am trying to streamline my fashion posts but I was a bit sick of the white background.  So I pulled out the "White Rooms" prop from Exposeur to see if I could modify it a bit, and to my very happy surprise, it is!  So with a click of a button I had a very chic prop in black.  Now if you own this, remember to make a copy first and that everything will be what ever color you pick,including the curtains and light and chair that are part of the prop.  Within a few minutes and with some digging through my inventory I had the perfect pose picked out and now came the task of finding the perfect lighting.  Now, if you are like me, this takes longer than any other part of doing a blog post.  But I had an idea in my head, well a vision if you will, so I scrolled through all the windlights til I found the one I was hoping would work, and BOOM without trying suddenly the perfect moment was captured.


The Instruments has just opened so head on over and be one of the first to get your hands on this stunning new gown from Virtual Diva.  The Soltice gown fits well as you move and pose and the rose collar piece is adjustable and has a resizer built in to the design, meaning you are sure to get a perfect fit every time.  I love the long sheath style with the ruffles and flirty exposure of the leg, a very sultry line, especially if you are looking for the perfect dress to blow someone away next month for Valentine's Day.  So do yourself a favor and stop by the newest round of The Instruments today and get your hands on some fabulous goodies!

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka -Simone
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Hair - LeLutka -Rogue Bun - comes with Simone head
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Oxidation
Shadow - Alaskametro - Creme Duo
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss
Earrings and Necklace - Indulge Temptation IT! - Majestique - 50% off @ Color Me Project
Dress - Virtual Diva -Soltice @ The Instruments
Pose - An Lar - The Sought After Series 

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: