Thursday, January 7, 2016

Whoever said redheads can't wear pink, obviously never met the right one

Though never a carrot topped redhead, I have been on the redder side of blonde since I was born with a patch of penny Copper red hair and blue eyes.  Within a few years, not days or months, my eyes turned cat eye green and my hair blonde with these streaks of copper all through it, but I always wished I had been born with the porcelain skin and freckles like so many other redheads in the world.  However, just like those redheads, I was told repeatedly that I could never wear pink, "Redhead's don't wear pink!"  It was almost a mantra by the time I hit my teens but I LOVED pink, especially pink and orange together, which at the time was not a fashionable combination, but what did I care, I was a rebellious teen!  Then Molly Ringwald and her freckles and deep red hair hit the screen in "Pretty In Pink" and my world opened up with all kinds of possibilities since she proved a true redhead can wear pink.  I still wonder who came up with that thought, after all their are blue pinks and orange pinks, meaning all skin types can find one that looks good on them.  Lucille Ball loved pink and there isn't a much more famous redhead than that!  Maybe, in the end, whoever said we can't wear pink just never met the right one!


This fantastic, curve hugging dress from Rowena's Designs comes with a HUD featuring a wide variety of colors that also correspond with the HUD for the necklace and the shoes meaning you have a very versatile ensemble, making it a perfect addition to your wardrobe.  All pieces are available at the mainstore so do yourself a favor and take a trip by and check out all the newest creations!

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Anouk
Hair - Phoenix - London @ Trés Chic
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Oxidation
Shadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow - Desert Rose
Freckles - DeeTaleZ
Necklace - Rowena's Designs - Kadri
Dress - Rowena's Designs - Kadri Mini Dress
Shoes - Rowena's Designs - Kadri Heels
Pose - PosESion - Mona

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~    

No comments: