Friday, January 8, 2016

Time for a little redecorating

As my readers know, I finally settled on a home awhile ago now and I haven't changed much since I moved in, just a few things here and there.  My attic eclectic look had kind of taken over which suited me just fine, until The Liaison Collaborative opened yesterday with their Bohemian theme.  Now my two sides are fighting with each other and in the end I called a truce picking up a few new pieces from Zerkalo at FaMESHed and a whole bunch of Bohemian items from The Liaison Collaborative, satisfying both sides of my personality.  Now the trick will be to make everything go together seamlessly in the house, but that after all is the appeal of haphazard styling!


DIGS brings the Malabar Set to The Liaison Collaborative with wonderful coordinating pieces and colors tailored to the more Bohemian side of life.  The Love Seat and Chair come in PG and Adult versions with the art work, rugs and wall hanging as accessory pieces.  You can purchase the items individually or as a set so be careful when clicking to make sure you are grabbing the right set.  I loved the living room sets from Clustered as well, but I had to make a choice, but I just HAD to have this adorable ladder with it's bright pattern, a perfect accent to the DIGS set.  Since I happened to be wearing a new release from NoName while out and about shopping I decided to share it with you all as well since it's just so damned cute!  The Bonita top comes in several solid colors as well as a couple of innuendo embossed tops that coordinate with the high-waist shorts, which offer more colors than the tops!  You can always count on NoName to bring you a fabulous HUD making every purchase incredibly versatile, which is always a plus in my book.  So when you head out to check TLC make sure to head by NoName as well to check out all the new releases!

Home Décor Details
Build - Trompe Loeil - Tulia Greenhouse
Rugs, Love Seat, Chair, Wall Hanging, 3 prints - DIGS - Malabar Set @ The Liaison Collaborative
Ladder - Clustered - Bohemian Corner Ladder @ The Liaison Collaborative
Shelf Artwork - Artisan Fantasy - Milltown Frames
Shelf Clock - Zerkalo - Love Nest Clock
Lanterns - Artisan Fantasy - Milltown Lanterns
Hanging Plant - *YS&YS* - Riciclo Set
Cabinet - *YS&YS* - Riciclo Set Cabinet - RARE

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Neele
Hair - Elikatira - Quinn
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Industrial
Liner - DeeTaleZ - Black - A
Necklace - Cae - Layered
Top - NoName - Bonita NEW!! NEW!!
Shorts - NoName - Blair NEW!! NEW!!
Shoes - Ricielli - Star
Pose - Di's Opera - Inspiration

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home décor work for you!
~Jade~   

No comments: