Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dreaming a dream of hope with unKindness @ FaMESHed

It has come to my attention recently that when people hit 40 they seem to stop dreaming, and hoping.  What is up with that?  As I am almost 44 and still living single since 2008, my dreams are more alive today than they were years ago.  I hear friends giving up on having children; on traveling the world; and the one that worries me the most, on love.  It would be incredibly easy to just give up when it seems life hasn't turned out the way you expected, but nothing easy is ever worth it, right?  It is those things gained after struggle, distance, time, blood, sweat and tears that mean the most to us, because we were challenged to get them; they were hard not easy.  Still being the die hard romantic who believes she will get swept off her feet by her Knight in Shining Armor keeps me young, and keeps me from getting too bogged down in the in's and out's of dating after 40, for in my heart I believe that kind of take your breath away kind of love still exists for me.  Losing sight of your dreams and stopping to hope means the outlook is no longer about the glass being half full, more looking at it as half empty, which can often lead down a long, dark road of depression, which none of us want to travel. So smile, take a deep breath and remember those dreams of a younger you, grab them and have hope!


The Décor
Day Bed, Ottoman, Light - unKindness - Canvas Set - Hope @ FaMESHed
Table, Drawers, Canvas Set 1 & 2 - *YS&YS* - European Taste @ The Gacha Garden
Laptop - Apple Fall - gift at the store
Plant - Kalopsia - Cloudy Frithia - Blue @ The Gacha Garden
Puppy - JIAN - Posh Pups @ The Gacha Garden
Tea - striped mocha - slowing tea - garnet @ The Gacha Garden
Sign - tarte - Dream String Light
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in home décor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: