Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sparkle and shine with Indulge Temptation and Alaskametro

Sometimes, just sometimes, a picture comes together and is just so perfect, at least in my eyes, that there are no words to use; no lame description will suffice.  It is better to just let the picture speak for itself, after all, one photo can speak a thousand words, or that's what people say at least.


The Fashion
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - Truth - Arden
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Jolie
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Lashes - Gaeline - Fantasia
Shadow - Alaskametro - Muse @ On9 1+1 Event
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss
Earrings and Necklace - !IT! Indulge Temptation - Entwined - EXCLUSIVE @ Truth or Dare Affair
Pose - by me

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

2 comments:

Aneanu said...

You are sooo right - it's the perfect picture, and all of a sudden I desperately need that make-up :)

Unknown said...

I know, right? The makeup is GORGEOUS!!!!! Comes in all kinds of color combos!! Thank you again for all your wonderful comments! You know I love my jewelry!