Saturday, March 26, 2016

Feeling a bit chic this Easter weekend in Amarelo Manga

With all of the distractions as of late my neck, upcoming surgery, the start of a new but familiar relationship, I actually forgot about Easter being this weekend!  Which for me is really strange, because my son and I still hid eggs last year, from each other, all over the house and yard.  Needless to say I was a tad bit disappointed, but the teenager doesn't seem to mind, and is actually working tomorrow, so I went ahead and made plans to just spend some down time getting my house together on SL, since it STILL isn't completely set up.  Yes, it has been weeks now, but I have been a bit scatter brained as of late.  When I unpacked the newest release from Amarelo Manga I thought it was a perfect ensemble for the holiday weekend, especially if you are looking to cut quite a chic line when out with your friends tomorrow, or if you just want to look gorgeous for a tea anytime this Spring, before the temperatures start to rise!


The Kiara ensemble comes complete with the top, pants, fur stole and boots, all at the amazing prices you have come to know and love from Amarelo Manga.  The back has a wonderful keyhole cutout, giving it a bit of a daring line, which I happen to love!  The fit on the pants and top are perfect and didn't break when moving around the grid, and you can find just about any size available as well!  The Maitreya fit PERFECTLY with only a few alphas having to be activated, and we all know how much ease of use is important to me, well if you have been following along that is.  The outfit comes in a wide variety of colors with the shoes in coordinating colors, so I am sure you will find your favorite among the group, so do yourself a favor and head on by the store today and get your hands on the Kiara ensemble today!

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - Truth - Kasimire (past Epiphany item)
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Kira @ Skin Fair
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Lashes - Gaeline - Fantasia
Earrings, Necklace and Rings - Lazuri - Perles de Gloire SE
Top, Fur, Pants, Boots - Amarelo Manga - Kiara
Pose - An Lar Poses - Honour Series

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  


No comments: