Monday, April 11, 2016

These chemicals between us - Vengeful Threads, ReVamped, Virtual Diva

As the date of my surgery approaches I am tying up loose ends in my life, RL and SL, which means I have some events and organizations that I just HAVE to get a blog post or two done for because I owe the wonderful creators that before I head off for a bit!  If you haven't had a chance to check out the newest event from Models Giving Back, ReVamped, then you are truly missing out on a fantastic new shopping experience.  I know all of us have had those moments as we go through our inventory and sigh a bit in distress as we move a favorite outfit into the trash because the creator hadn't made appliers for it, or when you look at a piece and wish it came in another color.  ReVamped has taken that idea to a new level and is challenging designers to re-create a previous item, whether in a new color, or an old item turned into mesh with appliers, everything is new in some way which I know makes me all kinds of happy when I see some of the top creators bringing us well loved items with a new twist!  The current round offers all kinds of amazing goodies for your avatar and your home from some of the grids top designers, so do yourself a favor and head on over to the event today!

For some reason, the song "Chemicals Between Us" has been playing through my head for days now, which means I had to share it with you all, not to mention it's a bit of an angry, yet sensual song which fit perfectly with this incredibly alluring and daring ensemble, only available from Vengeful Threads at ReVamped!


The Details

Earrings - Virtual Diva - Club Jewelry Set - Sun Earrings - NEW!!!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domain/50/222/4005

Jacket, Top, Skirt, Stockings, Bracelets - Vengeful Threads - Razed Noir - Revisited @ ReVamped
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alabama%20Sunshine/184/169/22

Shoes - REIGN - November Heels
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/178/52/24

Prop and Pose - Exposeur - Girl at the Window
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Noble%20Hollow/95/40/39


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night, or day if you happen to be on the other side of the world from me, and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: