Thursday, September 1, 2016

A party perfectly set for a Princess

Much of Second Life is devoted to families and their RP children, and I have to admit to having a child avatar that I simply used to use to run around and cause chaos with my friends.  Over the last year I have noticed much more attention being paid to this sector of the Second Life world with not only child avatars and clothing, but many more furniture options than there used to be.  With that in mind I just had to show off this adorable new party set for children, especially all the Princesses out there!


The Tangled - Rapunzel Girl Party Set comes complete with all you see here and is currently available on the Market Place with Demos available in the Main Store.  The set is rezzed as one piece, but you can mix and match and move things around after you have it set in place, which I find to always be a plus.  I hate it when I want an extra set of balloons or maybe not as many treats on the table and I can't change anything!  If you have a Princess with a birthday coming up then hurry on over to the store and check out this new design from Aphrodite!

The Decor Details

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: