Thursday, October 27, 2016

Final Farmers Market of the Season

One of my favorite things about Flagstaff from the first of May until the end of October we have a weekly Farmers Market held downtown that you can spend hours wandering around picking up everything from Fresh Squeezed Lemonade to Fresh Flowers to fruits, vegetables and meats.  Our little mountain town comes out in force every Sunday between 8am and noon to help support the local farmers and ranchers, and I have been very grateful to have the second location close to me every Wednesday afternoon.  That location closes down it's doors at the end of August so you can bet I will be heading downtown this final Sunday to pick up the last goodies of the season and maybe a few treats for the family.  As I unpacked this wonderful new set from Kaerri, exclusively available at Linden Labs Shop Til You Drop event I was reminded of all the fun things I am sure I will pick up just in time for Halloween this Sunday, with hopefully a lot more fruits and veggies!  If you happen to have a local Farmers Market see if they are having their final Halloween Harvest this weekend and pick up some fabulous fresh goodies this weekend!


The Decor Details
Kaerri - Kaerri Halloween @ Linden Labs Shop Til You Drop Event
Runs through the 31st
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tournant/165/42/40

Grasses - Alirium - Itchy Grass - Brown and Gold
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/alirium/128/128/1607

Trees - HPMD - Garden Tree 08 - Orange
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HappyMood/88/91/22



No comments: