Saturday, October 22, 2016

I used to think a "Men Working" sign was a good thing in the bedroom

I remember back in high school and my early college years joking about stealing one of those highway road work signs that says, "Men Working" and hanging it over my bed.  It used to amuse the hell out of me, and to this day, still kind of does in that juvenile sort of way.  That feeling changed yesterday however, as the men of my home had to tear up the carpet and padding to see what was wrong with the floor, since it was starting to collapse; only to discover a cracked floor support piece.  Which means, I need a "Men Working" sign this weekend to remind me to avoid the extremely large hole in the bedroom floor that just happens to be on my side of the room on the way to the bathroom.  Being the fix-it man he is, the boyfriend thinks it is going to be an easy fix, so as I sit hear and type they are off to Home Depot to get the materials needed to repair the beam and the enormous hole that had to be cut.  I am hoping I don't need any more orange cones with reflective tape tonight and that I can once again dance around our bedroom between the shadows and the light.


The Fashion Details

Jacket, Pants, Shoes - BF - Cristiane
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lorrey/75/35/22

As most of you know, one of the reasons I love being a part of WE LOVE TO BLOG, is that I get introduced to designers I might normally come across, as they start off their careers on SL.  This month is no exception with this amazing creation from BF, who I had never heard of before, but you can bet I skipped over to the store to see what other goodies were waiting, and trust me you won't be disappointed.  The textures are very well done and the entire ensemble flows together perfectly with fantastic geometric designs and bold color patterns.  The outfit comes in standard sizes as well as those for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and a couple other mesh sizes, meaning you are sure to find the perfect fit for your body, so don't waste anytime and go check out BF today!


No comments: