Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Remember, YOU are the fairest of them all! - Featuring Bee Designs @ Enchantment

For years now I have been thankful that I didn't have a girl to try and raise in this world with all the fat shaming and body hating that seems to enter into every facet of our lives. I have been thin, I have been heavy, I have been fit and I have been somewhere in the middle, and it didn't matter the size, the problems with my body were always there; and the more I hated the body I was in, the more it revolted against me and the more I hated it. One day I made a choice to change everything about my life, including what I said in the mirror, because I learned I had to love myself first and foremost. You have to look in the mirror and tell it who is the fairest of them all, YOU!

Fairest of them all

Snow White is the theme for the newest round of Enchantment, which runs through the end of the month, and as I am sure you can imagine, there are all kinds of wonderful goodies for you to peruse! And you won't be disappointed when you see the new Snow White's Bedroom collection from Bee Designs. The entire set has fantastic little details, all pointing back to the original fairy tale, including the apples, photos of the dwarfs, castle bed to dream away the nights and of course the haunting mirror we are all so familiar with. Maybe in this story, Snow White never has to ask who the fairest of them all, because she knows its her!

Remember you are the fairest of them all

The Decor Details

Snow White Bedroom Gacha - Bee Designs @ Enchantment
11 commons
2 Rares
Nov 11th - 30th
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nymphai/183/104/2742

Build - Scarlet Creative - Moon Rise Cottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scarlet%20Creative/232/22/26
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: