Thursday, May 15, 2014

Retro at Diram

The retro styles of the 60's and 70's are popping up all over this Spring in some of my favorite shops.  I just had to share with you the group gift available right now at Diram.  This stylish dress, called the Vega, is a chunky, block style, very retro chic print that made me feel like I was walking down a runway in Paris.  Diram has released the dress in a variety of colors, but the one they reserved for the group gift is very unique and I just had to show it off!


Now there is a fee for Diram's group, but it is rather small and well worth it, considering the quality of the gifts.  Since I was posting about gifts, I decided to toss in this fantastic hair from Damselfly available now as a gift at Fashionart and the Hannah jewelry set from Pure Poison!  The Carlie hair comes in a variety pack of colors and I fell in love with how it lays, and also has versions for bigger breasts as well.  Pure Poison always comes through with great gifts once you join their group, and this set is no exception.  The necklace and earrings match perfectly and the necklace required no adjusting on my part, which is always a treat!


If you have been paying attention, I love these rings!  The silver butterfly is by Zenith and can be found at Fameshed currently, with it's matching necklace and another set in light gold as well.  Leonard is always a go to store for cute and unusual accessories, so if you haven't been yet, GO!


Outfit - Slink Hands and Feet; Pekka Eyeliner; Custom Eyeshadow; Custom Lip Color; Gaeline Mesh Eyelashes; Nineteen Ninety Two Leighton Pumps; Leonard Dahlia Ring; DeeTaleZ Calla Skin with freckles tattoo; IKON Sunrise eyes


No comments: