Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Can't Stand the Rain

I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Bringing back sweet memories

I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Just keeps on haunting me

Hey, rain
Get off my window...

(This redhead has OTHER plans)


Whatever fool said redheads don't look good in pink must have never been stunned by the often quite deadly combination.  The new group gift skin from Poudre, "Nicki Rising", offered me a perfect opportunity to show off why redheads are truly, pretty in pink!  And, I might have needed a pick me up, that rain, after all was a tapping on the window a bit too loudly, which of course led to some shopping therapy!  The newest round of Collab provided the perfect outfit for me to accessorize with some of my other fantastic finds this month!  Baiastice offers up this great caged top, which conveniently fits perfectly without an alpha, and skirt in a huge variety of colors and patterns, so make sure to go by and grab what you love most!  


A new round has opened at Cosmopolitan Sale Room and there are tons of new goodies at FANTASTIC prices for you to get your hands on!  7mad;Ravens has released the "Prime" collection for CSR that come in different colors and patterns.  The bracelets are unisex and come with a resizer so they are quite easy to fit.  Last round of CSR brought these fantastic shoes from Hilly Haalen, so make sure and check the store!  Last month, GizzA released this amazing jewelry set for La Metallique Fair from L'Accessoires.  The event has come to a close, but I am sure you will find  information at GizzA about the set.  And if you have managed to avoid The Thrift Shop, STOP IT!  Hurry on over and grab yourself one of the adorable "Promise" rings from Geek.  I was thrilled to get the Rare and just had to show it off!  The rings are absolutely perfectly designed and bring a wonderful feel of whimsy to my wardrobe! 
Avatar
Shape - Poudre Kerli (MOD)
Skin - Poudre Nicki Rising
Brows - Poudre
Eyeliner - Poudre 
Parted Lips - Poudre Kiss Parted Lips
Lashes - Poudre - Natural False Mesh
Dimples - Poudre
Eyes - Adored Siren in Surf @ Swag Fest 2
Hair - Analog Dog 42 in Dark Reds
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High


Outfit
Top - Baiastice Caged Top @ Collabor88
Skirt - Baiastice Ives Skirt @ Collabor88
Shoes - Hilly Haalen Frances Heels from CSR last round
Purse - David Heather Frang Bag Black RARE @ The Chapter Four
Chain Necklace and Bracelets - GizzA Chained Treasures Set
Earrings - Lazuri Classic Pearl Large Studs
Bracelet - 7mad;Ravens Prime in Black NEW!! @ CSR
Ring - Geek Promise Ring RARE! @ The Thrift Shop

Happy shopping and have a wonderfully wicked week!
~Jade~








No comments: