Saturday, September 20, 2014

Poudre New Release!!

Medea

I know when out skin shopping, I love to see all the colors and makeups available, so I know exactly what I am getting.  So today is just a bare bones post about this gorgeous skin.  I, am incredibly picky when it comes to my makeup on my skins.  In my opinion, you should be able to have one skin, with a variety of makeup choices, so you aren't constantly trying to mix and match with a limited number of looks.  Poudre has blown me away with this new skin release.  Medea comes in 6 skin tones, with 3 brow options, the ability to hide or show teeth, and cleavage and non cleavage versions.  Every applier under the sun is available in the store along with add-ons like dimples, mesh lashes, and blushes, eyes and eyeliners.   The skin tones range from quite light, Ivory, to a wonderful almost mocha color, Dark.  I was impressed that even on the nude skin, the face is not flat, and has wonderful details I was not expecting.


Take note of the wonderful shading and high lighting on this skin!!
  
The nude skin is quite lovely and with the add-ons, you can create a very unique and beautiful look.  Elaborate makeup may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for that special party, or if you happen to like the "glam" look with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans like I do, then the choices with this skin will keep you very happy!

Medea Makeups


If you haven't heard of Poudre, or haven't gone to check them out yet, hurry and run down to the store!  You will not be disappointed!

Avatar
Shape - Poudre Medea (MOD)
Skin - Poudre Medea NEW!!
Brows - Poudre
Lashes - Poudre
Eyes - Adored Siren Eyes in Surf (were at Swag Fest 2)
Hair - Emo-tions *Violet* in Golden Brown
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High

Outfit
Swimsuit - Valentina E Sophia Two Piece in Leaf
Collar - Maxi Gossamer Vallari Neck Collar
Shoes - SYSY's Tied Up in Gold for Slink HIgh

Have a wonderfully wicked weekend and happy shopping!
~Jade~ 



No comments: