Monday, September 1, 2014

Waiting for Night to Fall

And, I'm BACK, after an unexpected month long absence. Hope you didn't all miss me too terribly much!  Before I left, I found my way into The Chapter Four, The Fantasy Gacha, FaMeshed and managed to make it back in time for Collabor88, Uber and the Metallique Fair at L'Accessoires!  So let's just call this an event post for August and the start of September, shall we? 


Fall is in the air at this round of Uber as you can tell by this amazing fuzzy sweater, and "leggings" from Emery, which look like nice leather pants to me.  The meshes for both pieces are great and I didn't have to make a change to my shape, which by now, everyone knows I LOVE to not have to alter my size or appearance.   Collabor88's newest round had a Goddess theme, and I was not disappointed in the offerings this time around.  DeeTalez released a version of the Faith skin for the event, and I loved the makeup that has been added to give this a unique feel and look.


Hucci never lets me down with shoes, and I do believe I own almost everything they have released.  The Naxos heels released for Collab are truly unique and amazing!  I love the metallic leaves along the foot and ankle, leading to a very sleek and sexy look, whether in long pants, or a short skirt.


Cae has been releasing some pretty amazing pieces of jewelry at the last few rounds of events, and if you haven't caught a glimpse of their things, RUN to the store and pick up some new baubles.  I fell in love with this moon and star set featured at last months FaMeshed and was looking forward to showing you all before the event closed; however my absence made it a little hard to do it while they were still at the event.  Check their mainstore for this piece and other magnificent jewelry!  Mixed in with a couple other simple, but elegant pieces, this became the perfect "Date Night" outfit for a late summer, early fall night.  Now, as I wait on the boardwalk for the sun to set, and the night to set in, all I need is someone tall, dark and handsome to whisk me away for a night on the town!

Outfit
Sweater - Emery Doom Pullover @ Uber 
Leggings - Emery Yama @ Uber 
Shoes - Hucci Naxos Silver Midnight @ Collabor88
Ring R - Leonard Grandma Ring Silver/Mint
Ring L - Swallow Single Ring - Silver
Earrings - Cae Bella Notte was @ FaMeshed
Necklace - Cae Bella Notte
Purse - Swallow Safari Clutch Silver


Avatar
Skin - DeeTalez Faith as Amphirite @ Collabor88
Shape - my own
Eyes - IKON Mortal Storm
Hands and Feet - Slink
Lashes - Gaeline
Hair - Little Bones "Two Weeks #2" (gacha) from Chapter Four August
Nails - The Plastik Metallurgy

Have a wonderfully wicked week and always be good to one another and cherish each day, for no one can tell you what will happen tomorrow!
~Jade~

 

 


No comments: