Friday, December 5, 2014

Uber and Fifty Linden Fridays!

I decided to take a break this morning, and dig out from underneath all my blogging boxes and head on out to do some shopping for myself and just have some ME time.  Well, it was a brilliant adventure, if I do say so myself.  It is Friday, so of course, a faithful follower of the Fifty Linden Friday weekly event, I grabbed my notecard with my little list and headed on out to see what goodies I could get my hands on. 


First, let's talk about Glam Affair for a moment.  Every week Glam Affair participates in FLF and puts out one or two skins in different shades and sometimes a new jewelry piece as well.  One of the things I love the most about FLF is the ability to pick up a skin, shape or a hair for a discount price so you can truly get an idea of whether or not you like them!  I had previously not liked demos I had gotten from Glam Affair, but recently discovered I absolutely love them, and all because of FLF.  So if you aren't a member of the group then HURRY UP!!  You are missing out on wonderful items from various creators across the grid offered up for 50L EVERY week!  My second find for FLF were these STUNNING heels from ieQED.  They have two pairs of shoes up this week, the Ruby ones I am featuring and another Holiday inspired pair, so head on over and check out the offerings for FLF!

End poses by LUXE - WSet9 @ Uber
 
With the theme of Uber being "Vogue" I just HAD to head on over and check things out.  And I found this dress and corset from Valentina E, that literally had me standing there and staring for a quite awhile, to be honest.  Just a fantastic concept, and the pieces are unique and perfectly made and detailed individually, when put together it is just a truly epic look, as far as I am concerned!  Not to mention, I have a bit of an obsession with the moon, it might even be a nickname for me.  So when I set my eyes on this set from Maxi Gossamer, I HAD to own all the pieces!  The "Dream Happy Fairy Moon" collection features color change options, resizers and color options for the moon as well.  The earrings come in 2 different styles, the shooting stars, pictured here, and a simple Moon dangle to match.  And of course those shoes I picked up right before heading to Uber from ieQED were a perfect match and the ensemble was complete!  

Ensemble
Dress - Valentina E - Stella Belted Gown @ Uber
Corset - Valentina E - Stella Bodysuit @ Uber
Shoes - ieQED - Miranda Platform - Ruby for FLF
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Dream Happy Fairy Moon @ Uber


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin -  Glam Affair - Coral - Asia for FLF
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Truth - Posy
Nails - Crow - Holiday Metallics

All other poses PosESion - Wicca Set

Whether you are a blogger, shopper or creator we all need to take some time and check in with ourselves in these busy Holiday times.  Take a deep breath and just take a few moments for yourself, otherwise BURN OUT could be around your next corner.  It is a stressful time of year and sometimes you just need to check out for a few.  Do what I do...check out and go SHOPPING!

Have a wonderfully wicked Friday and stay true to your STYLE!
Jade


No comments: