Friday, January 30, 2015

Headlights in the Driveway

 
Pacing the house, stopping for a moment to warm myself at the fire; as I wait for the crunch of your tires on the gravel driveway, knowing I could still hear that sound with the soft snow that covered the ground.  Pouring a glass of wine, trying to keep myself occupied as my thoughts start to drift as worry over takes me.  Those black, glassy roads now lightly covered with snow making them even more treacherous tonight.  Dialing your number again, only to have it go straight to voice mail.  Staring into the fire and grumbling, "WHY did we have to move out here to the middle of no where?!"  Lost in that thought a noise draws me from my well of worry as my eyes rise from the floor to the door where your headlights now shine through the dark.  Funny how the smallest things can make your day.

Ensemble
Dress - Fifi & Trixi - Cristiana Exclusive @ Vogue's New Year New Trends
Shoes - Lush by CoCo - Safari Exclusive @ Sneak Peek
Glasses - Crie Style - Etoile
Earrings, Bangles L, Necklace - GizzA - Pearl Set - Cream and Pink
Bangles R - GizzA - Chained Treasures 


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna
Eyes - IKON - Promise - Green
Lashes - Gaeline
Eyeliner - DeeTaleZ - A Black
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - League - French Manicure

All photos taken at Image Essentials in the Cottage!  Only group members can use the props and settings, and if a group member you can rez there as well, thanks to the wonderful Kay Weston.

Hope you are all having a wonderfully wicked Friday and enjoy your weekend as well!  Remember to always stay true to your style and make todays fashions work for you!
And one last thing.... GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!
~Jade~  




No comments: