Saturday, February 7, 2015

Looking for Love....

A week from today it will be the most romantic night of the year and to celebrate Virtual Diva is hosting the "Looking for Love" hunt!  Ten gorgeous items perfect for the holiday are hidden around the store for you to find and each one is only 10L!  Today I am featuring the "Urban" dress that is part of the hunt!


Dress - Virtual Diva - Urban - Red - In Store Hunt Item!

This wonderful little dress is perfectly textured and the fit on the mesh is fantastic with no breaking or cutting into you.  Make sure as you hunt around the store for the goodies to check out the new releases as well and get your hands on some of the fantastic new creations from Virtual Diva!  Since I haven't been doing much shopping as of late, I really needed a shopping therapy day, and after seeing these AMAZING shoes from Deadpool I literally ran over to the Olala event to grab them for myself!  After all, I do like a little edge with my couture!  And before I ran off, I took a stroll around the venue and fell in love with these new nails from ZOZ perfect for Valentine's as well! 

Shoes - Deadpool - Brandy @ Olala


I love the stud and spike detailing on these shoes!
And just look at those little hearts!  Perfect!

Nails - ZOZ - Natural Single Heart - Black Tip @ Olala
Jewelry - Cae - Bella Notte


Skin - Belleza - Yasmin - Xmas Group Gift
Hair - Entwined - Rebeccah
Eyes - IKON - Silverleaf
Liner and Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hands and Feet - Slink

Do yourself a favor and head on over to Olala and grab your favorite nail, they come in black tips and white tips, and those fantabulous new shoes from Deadpool!  You won't be disappointed!  And in case you already forgot, make sure to check out Virtual Diva's in store hunt for 10 gorgeous items!


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: